Pages

May 20, 2015

catching up: Mothers’ Day craftiness

Oh my! It’s been over a month since I’ve blogged…

I guess this sitting around eating bonbons has got to come to an end…chocolates

Really, I have been busy -- and a little too rushed to write about all our spring activities. I will try to make up for that with a spewing of posts the next couple days.

DSCN2328So, for my mom & MIL I made glass block nightlights. I found all the components at the HobLob. DSCN2327(I really love the cute little stands for the blocks.)20150510_153538I even cut matching cards. (These beautiful cut files come from the oh-so-talented Birds Cards.)

craftermath

 

My mom gave me a beautiful cobalt salt cellar. (Now I need to find a matching glass master salt spoon…)DSCN2340

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?