Pages

June 15, 2013

Whither thou goest…

whitherThis week my love & I celebrated 21 wonderful years of marriage. I asked him if he had a do-over, would he do it again? This is what I found on facebook:CaptureI would follow my husband to the ends of the world & live in a shack, if I had to. By God’s grace, we’ve had a comfortable life, complete with three marvelous young men. I decided to commemorate how “far” we’d come.DSCN7573This is where we had our first date.DSCN7587Here is where we married.DSCN7585This was the location of our first home.DSCN7588As you can see by the coordinates, I haven’t had to follow him very far… Smile God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Love the coordinates... and the sentiment! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely--love-filled post! It really grows sweeter over time, for sure!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! Happy Anniversary and may you have many more love-filled years.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?