Pages

February 7, 2012

A Raffle for an Adoption...

My friends Karen & Josh over at Our Adoption Faith Walk are holding a raffle as a fund-raiser to bring their baby home. They have some mighty sweet prizes for those winning tickets!
I have it on good authority that an ElisabethJean original bag, such as this one
(I blogged about creating this here.)
will be included in one of these raffle "baskets". I've been told that it will be part of the "Spa Package". If you've had your eye toward snagging one of my purses, then this is just the opportunity you've been waiting for, isn't it? 

This just in:
Well, the bag is now finished. I really love how she turned out! Still trying to decide what color fabric from my stash to use for the accessories...
inside pocket

pleats & top-stitching


1 comment:

  1. And it is SO ADORABLE!!! I have had multiple comments on its cuteness and can't wait to see who walks away a lucky winner! ;) Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?