Pages

February 11, 2011

Sometimes I'm like the Old Testament Israelites --

in my hands I hold the evidence of God's gracious provision; yet I find something to complain about.  That's why I so   Paisley Jade's weekly link party & reminder:
"I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."

So, here's my list for this week of "Things I'm Loving..."

I love it when our pleco cleans his own room!



I love it when this man comes home after a long week's work & rides bikes with our sons & then throws some patties on the grill & fires up some rings.  I'm thankful to be spending my 21st Valentine's Day with my best friend! ♥









I also love it when I find some low carb treats in the house. (I have to hide my "brownies" in the freezer so the boys won't scarf them down...)

Would you believe black beans?



















I love it when the clean fluffy white dog smells nice. (Don't love it when his fur drags in every loose leaf & twig from the yard...)

My youngest son has dubbed my baby clothes model "James" and thanks me for getting him a new baby brother. (I wonder if James realizes that's a girl's hat he's wearing?)


It was a chilly 35° as I took my son to his service project for school this morning -- which reminds me to be thankful for embroidered scarves...

Thankful to be remembering His goodness to me!


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome list - and can't believe there are black beans in that brownie!! Thanks for linking up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?