Pages

January 29, 2011

"dissing" the TERRIBLE towel

I live with some football addicts. I married into a family of Broncos. I drive a Crusader  to practice. We live near the Cardinals' stadium.  And we watch football.year.round. (Thank you, NFL Channel -- even in July we can see Super Bowls from ten, even twenty years ago -- W.H.O.  C.A.R.E.S.?!?)

Our neighbor grew up in Wisconsin. I must say, even by our standards she is an extreme PACKER fan(atic)! I made her a little pillow yesterday.
The cute design comes from one of my long-time favorite designers, Stephanie Potts of Thread Sketches.  I really stitching her designs! She digitizes so well that there are rarely any jump-stitches to laboriously trim.


(waiting for the trim...)
This little fellow is so adorable! Don't you love the detail in his fur?  Check out his delightful tooth!
(sweet detail!)
Anyhow, I couldn't resist doing this little project for Penny.  I even pieced & quilted a simple 9-patch for the back.
Fortunately, if any of my Steeler friends are offended by this, Stephanie also created a corresponding design:

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?